Join us Nov 19th, at 10am for the OPC Quarterly Membership Meeting online via Cisco Webex. Following the business meeting, please join us for a "show and tell" by Case Western Reserve University Preservation Officer, Andrew Mancuso, on how he constructed a new and innovative adaptable conservation book support.
Please email Ashleigh for the meeting password: firstname.lastname@example.org
November OPC Quarterly Meeting
Thursday, November 19, 2020
10:00 am | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) | 2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 120 582 4503
Host key: 579375
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-655-0002,,1205824503## US Toll
Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Feel free to join early at 9:45 for a social pre-gathering to say "hello" to colleagues and discuss member updates.
Agenda (10 - 11am):
1. Call to order, agenda review, introductions,
2. Presentation by OPC grant recipient, Kim Hoffman.
Kim will be presenting about her 2020 Digital Directions online training experience with the Northeast Document Conservation Center.
3. Chair Report (Ashleigh Schieszer, OPC Chair)
Nomination of James DaMico for Chair-Elect
4. Approval of Minutes (Jamye Jamison, Secretary)
5. Review of the Council’s finances (Miriam Nelson, Treasurer)
6. Membership updates (Chloe Kie, Membership)
7. Marketing & Outreach Committee (Andrew Mancuso)
8. Education & Programming Committee report (Holly Prochaska & Kim Hoffman, Education and Programs)
15 Minute Break (11:00 - 11:15)
Adaptable Conservation Book Support Presentation (11:15 - 12pm)
Please join us for a "Show and Tell" by Andrew Mancuso, Preservation Officer at the Kelvin Smith Library at Case Western Reserve University.