Join us at the Best Practices Exchange 2019: New Digital Directions
Monday, April 29 – Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Columbus Metropolitan Library, Main Library
- $125. Includes 2 continental breakfasts, 1 lunch, breaks, and reception.
- Closes April 15, or when capacity of 150 registrants reached.
- Payment options: pay online through PayPal or create an invoice.
- Cancellations for full refund accepted through the last day of registration, April 15. No refunds after that date. Contact email@example.com.
Invoice payments should be made out to the Ohio Preservation Council with BPE written in the notes field and mailed to:Schedule
Best Practices Exchange C/O OhioNET
ATTN: Jennifer K. Turner
1500 W. Lane Ave
Columbus, OH 43221-3975
- Monday: half day (12pm-5pm), plus evening reception & optional dine-arounds
- Tuesday: all day (8:15am-5pm)
- Wednesday: half day (8:15am-1:30pm), optional afternoon tours
Sharon M. Leon, "Collections, Data, and Interpretation: Exploring the Life Cycle of Digital Objects"
Katherine Skinner, "Managing Maintenance—Juxtaposing Technology and Community"
Program: A packed schedule with 35+ sessions! See them here.
Lodging: No conference hotel, but several hotels in area.
Directions/Parking: Parking on site at Library during the day | Directions
Visit the conference website for more details and updates at https://bpexchange.wordpress.com/2019-conference/
Questions? Contact Janet Carleton firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Program Committee: Linda Avetta (cochair), Pennsylvania State Archives; Janet Carleton (cochair), Ohio University; Derek Clark, Kentucky State Archives; Veronica Martzahl (past chair), Massachusetts Archives; Michael McNeil, California State Archives; Dan Noonan, The Ohio State University; Nick Pavlik, Bowling Green State University; Bonnie Weddle, New York State Archives.
Local Arrangements Committee: Janet Carleton (chair), Ohio University; Marietta Carr, Cuyahoga Community College; Jen Johnson, State Library of Ohio; Marsha Miles, Cleveland State University; Miriam Nelson, Ohio University; Angela O’Neal, Columbus Metro Library; Anne Ryckbost, Xavier University; Penelope Shumaker, State Library of Ohio; Nick Ver Steegh, Ohio University.
Best Practices Exchange, since 2006
Website | Google Group | Facebook | Twitter